Quantcast

3.1.1 XSLTForms Demo Contacts example fails

3.1.1 XSLTForms Demo Contacts example fails

Dominique Rabeuf

Re: 3.1.1 XSLTForms Demo Contacts example fails

wsalesky
I noticed that XSLTForms is not deployed with eXist in the latest release, you will need to install it via the package manger.

-Winona

Re: 3.1.1 XSLTForms Demo Contacts example fails

Joe Wicentowski
Winona, XSLTForms *should* be installed when you install XSLTForms-Demo,
since the latter registers the former as a dependency at
https://github.com/eXist-db/xsltforms-demo-app/blob/master/expath-pkg.xml.tmpl#L3.

Dominique, exist-db.org is still running 2.2 and old versions of
most/all apps, so there could certainly be changes in 3.x that have
cropped up in the meantime.  Do you see any errors in exist.log or in
your browser's console (e.g., Chrome's Developer Tools > Console)
indicating javascript or other errors?