[ANN] XML Calabash XProc Module available again

[ANN] XML Calabash XProc Module available again

Adam Retter
The XML Calabash XProc module had languished for some time and was no
longer compatible with eXist 3.0 or intermediate development versions
after 2.2.

I have taken a couple of hours today to clean up that code and make it
compatible with eXist 3.0 and added the ability to produce an EXPath
Package (.xar) file. I have now published the updated code here:
https://github.com/eXist-db/xquery-xproc-xmlcalabash-module

I have also made an EXPath package available via the Package Manager
in eXist's Dashboard. The latest available version is now 0.9
(https://github.com/eXist-db/xquery-xproc-xmlcalabash-module/releases/tag/0.9).

All the best. Adam.