Quantcast

Bootstrap datepicker?

Tony Graham
I have fallen off the XForms bandwagon and progressed/regressed to using
HTML templating and Bootstrap. However, I now find myself looking for a
datepicker/calendar/call-it-what-you-will for entering dates in a
Bootstrap form served from eXist-db 3.0.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Tony Graham.
--
Senior Architect
XML Division

Re: Bootstrap datepicker?

Hungerburg
Am 2017-03-23 um 19:06 schrieb Tony Graham:
> However, I now find myself looking for a
> datepicker/calendar/call-it-what-you-will for entering dates in a
> Bootstrap form served from eXist-db 3.0.
>
> Any suggestions?

I use bootstrap-datepicker, not in eXist though, but its nice

--
peter