Cannot create an Application

John Preimonas-2
See attached screenshot of my failed attempt at creating an application through eXide. Why are so many things not working with this product for me?
1. Cannot open eXist-db Documentation in Dashboard
2. Cannot open XQuery Function Documentation in Dashboard
3. Cannot create an Application through Exide. (Note the useless caution message in the bottom right of the screenshot - it’s blank!)

Why? Why? Why?

John Preimonas

Re: Cannot create an Application

On 12 Mar 2017, at 4:39 , John Preimonas <[hidden email]> wrote:

See attached screenshot of my failed attempt at creating an application through eXide. Why are so many things not working with this product for me?

You have soo many issues, but I just cannot reproduce. So something is special on your computer…..

which browser? which version? any content blockers running? Are you sure eXist-db is installed correctly? is there an Apache HTTPD reverse proxy involved? Is there anything special on your system? did you change something in conf.xml ?

Kind regards