@Dannes | Mongrel | Where is the Wiki gone?

mountainbiker
@Dannes

We've started to use Mongrel 0.3.5 (as we aren't running eXist 3).  I thought you use to have a Wiki page with some examples.  I thought it was at

https://github.com/dizzzz/Mongrel/wiki

Re: @Dannes | Mongrel | Where is the Wiki gone?

Dannes Wessels-3
Hi

We've started to use Mongrel 0.3.5 (as we aren't running eXist 3).  I
thought you use to have a Wiki page with some examples.  I thought it was at

https://github.com/dizzzz/Mongrel/wiki

I moved it to https://github.com/weXsol/Mongrel ….. last week.

cheers

On 30 Nov 2016, at 18:30 , mountainbiker <[hidden email]> wrote:

We've started to use Mongrel 0.3.5 (as we aren't running eXist 3).

Where did you download v0.3.5 ? Did you build it yourself?

I am checking the github repo, the XAR repo…. for me it looks like that v0.3.5 cannot run on v2.2, I think I mixed up some code mistakenly….

I certainly would like to fix this, but I need to know the details :-)

regards