Quantcast

Error: Failed to invoke method getSubCollectionPermissions in class org.exist.xmlrpc.RpcConnection: null

Error: Failed to invoke method getSubCollectionPermissions in class org.exist.xmlrpc.RpcConnection: null

RoyMacLean
In a newly installed 3.0, I'm getting the error:

Failed to invoke method getSubCollectionPermissions in class org.exist.xmlrpc.RpcConnection: null

when I try to open the /db/apps collection in the Java Admin Client (in eXide, it simply has no contents). The apps are present and run - I just can't see them. The data collections are ok.

I've found previous threads on this, but they're not very clear on what the fix is.

Thanks for any help.