Exist and Stylus Studio

Daniel E. Renfer
Hello,
    I'm trying to edit my XQuery files using Stylus Studio, but I seem
to be having a bit of a problem getting Stylus to connect to eXist
properly. I have tried looking online for any sort of tutorial, but as
I'm sure you're all well aware, "exist" isn't the easiest thing to
google for.

Can anybody give me any tips on how to get Stylus and eXist working
together? This also seem like a good candidate for a wiki entry, IMHO.
I'm sure others have run into the same problem.

On a related note, oXygen is giving me the error: Cannot find a matching
2-argument function named
{http://exist-db.org/xquery/request}request-parameter()

Is there any sort of prototype that I can reference that will let oXygen
know that there _is_ indeed a built-in function matching that signature?

Daniel E. Renfer (http://kronkltd.net/)

Re: Exist and Stylus Studio

Pierrick Brihaye
Hi,

Anas M. Nebuchadnezzar XXXVII wrote:

> On a related note, oXygen is giving me the error: Cannot find a matching
> 2-argument function named
> {http://exist-db.org/xquery/request}request-parameter()
>
> Is there any sort of prototype that I can reference that will let oXygen
> know that there _is_ indeed a built-in function matching that signature?

Sure. See :

http://demo.exist-db.org/xquery/functions.xq#N10793

and see how eXist is able to generate the list of its buil-in functions :

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/exist/eXist-1.0/webapp/xquery/functions.xq?rev=1.6&view=markup

PS : I love your nickname :-)

Cheers,

p.b.