Exist v.3 or new RC when?

Espen S. Ore-3
Greetings,

For various reasons I am running the 3.0 RC 1 in production. This
version is now about 1.5 years old, but the RC 2 that I have seen some
glimpses of seems to be a moving target. Are theer any real plans for a
new version? AT e seminar in Oslo in September last year Leif-Jöran
Olsson demonstrated a 3.0 RC v. 2, but this one is not up at the webpage
( http://exist-db.org/exist/apps/homepage/index.html ) where I only see
the old 3.0 RC 1. Are there any news about new versions that are solid
enough for me to plan a future upgrade of our system?

Best regards,
Espen Ore
University of Oslo

--
Espen S. Ore
Phone Norway: +47 913 907 48

Re: Exist v.3 or new RC when?

since the current code base is pretty stable, v3.0 can be expected before XML Prague in 2 weeks.

Wolfgang

> Am 24.01.2017 um 15:28 schrieb Espen S. Ore <[hidden email]>:
>
> Greetings,
>
> For various reasons I am running the 3.0 RC 1 in production. This
> version is now about 1.5 years old, but the RC 2 that I have seen some
> glimpses of seems to be a moving target. Are theer any real plans for a
> new version? AT e seminar in Oslo in September last year Leif-Jöran
> Olsson demonstrated a 3.0 RC v. 2, but this one is not up at the webpage
> ( http://exist-db.org/exist/apps/homepage/index.html ) where I only see
> the old 3.0 RC 1. Are there any news about new versions that are solid
> enough for me to plan a future upgrade of our system?
>
> Best regards,
> Espen Ore
> University of Oslo
>
> --
> Espen S. Ore
> Phone Norway: +47 913 907 48
> Phone Greece: +30 695 555 0615

Re: Exist v.3 or new RC when?

Espen S. Ore-3
Thank you very much!

Espen

Den 24. jan. 2017 15:30, skrev Wolfgang Meier:

> Hi,
>
> since the current code base is pretty stable, v3.0 can be expected before XML Prague in 2 weeks.
>
> Wolfgang
>

>> Am 24.01.2017 um 15:28 schrieb Espen S. Ore <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> For various reasons I am running the 3.0 RC 1 in production. This
>> version is now about 1.5 years old, but the RC 2 that I have seen some
>> glimpses of seems to be a moving target. Are theer any real plans for a
>> new version? AT e seminar in Oslo in September last year Leif-Jöran
>> Olsson demonstrated a 3.0 RC v. 2, but this one is not up at the webpage
>> ( http://exist-db.org/exist/apps/homepage/index.html ) where I only see
>> the old 3.0 RC 1. Are there any news about new versions that are solid
>> enough for me to plan a future upgrade of our system?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Espen Ore
>> University of Oslo
>>
>> --