Export collection

hendrickst

I thought I saw this last week, but I’ve been unable to find the thread.

I have a need to export a collection (specific) to a local folder on the server. It’d be nice if this could be synced, but a call from xquery, php, or else would suffice. Suggestions? Or if someone can point me to the previous thread I’d greatly appreciate it as well.

[hidden email]
Project Analyst -- Publication Systems
Technical Communications, MS: 078
p: 920-457-4441; ext. 73571
f: 920-803-3939
e: [hidden email]
Experience gracious living with Kohler.
Genuine Kohler Service Parts

Ask Nature

Save Water America

Math problems?? Call 1-800-10x(24+13)-(64-8y)/2+36x-17.