How to access exist-db remotely via port 8080

How to access exist-db remotely via port 8080

John Preimonas-2
Hi,
I have a new IP address but I cannot get through it to my database. I used to be able to with my previous ISP but for some reason I cannot do it now through this new ISP. I have tested port access using http://portquiz.net:8080 and it gives me “

Outgoing port tester

This server listens on all TCP ports, allowing you to test any outbound TCP port.

You have reached this page on port 8080.

Your network allows you to use this port. (Assuming that your network is not doing advanced traffic filtering.)

Network service: http-alt

Your outgoing IP: 180.150.8.163”

How do I determine if Incoming port tests work?

PC is iMac using macOS Sierra v10.12.5.
I am using the following to try and access the database: http://180.150.8.163:8080/exist/apps/…etc

Can you assist me?
Thanks