Import/Install external modules

Felix Maas
Hello everybody,

in the past I installed XQuery modules from outside by downloading them and uploading them into my collection in the Java Admin Client.
But now I have a problem with this module: http://expath.org/spec/file
I know eXist has a file module, too, but there are no functions to write something into documents. The file module from expath.org offers such functions.
But I cannot download this module anywhere. How can I use this module instead? Is it possible to use it?
Hope you can help me with this.

Best regards,
Felix

Re: Import/Install external modules

Joe Wicentowski
Hi Felix,

This module is in development at
https://github.com/eXist-db/expath-file-module.  In my testing there
is a problem preventing use of the module - you're welcome to track
progress on this at
https://github.com/eXist-db/expath-file-module/issues/4.

Joe