Inline tags in kwic:summarize

Jonas Nielsen-2
Hi

I'm trying to display some search results like this:

kwic:summarize($doc//tei:text, <config width="60"/>

I have defined a lucene index in collection.xconf like this

<lucene>
     <text qname="tei:text">
         <inline qname="tei:ex"/>
     </text>
</lucene>

Now the search can find a text with ex tags such as:

But when it is displayed in the kwic search result list it is displayed as

thet tæ b re ff

It should be displayed as

thettæ breff

How do I make kwic:summarize not insert these spaces?

Best regards

Jonas

Re: Inline tags in kwic:summarize

Joe Wicentowski
Hi Jonas,

I see you've posted this question of StackOverflow too, so since discussion has already begun there, let's take any further discussion there:

Joe