Lucene standardAnalyzer not found error in LTS2.2

Lucene standardAnalyzer not found error in LTS2.2

Gerrit Boers
Hi,

We use this declaration to get rid of the stopwords in lucene:
            <analyzer class="org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer">

<param name="stopwords" type="java.util.Set"/>

</analyzer>
But since the update to 2.2 we get an error in the log that the analyser cannot be found and as a result the stopword list is used.
How do we get rid of the stopword list?

Kind regards,

Gerrit Boers

Re: Lucene standardAnalyzer not found error in LTS2.2

Jens Østergaard Petersen-2
Hi Gerrit,

The correct way to remove the default stopwords is, I believe,

<analyzer class="org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer">
<param name="stopwords" type="org.apache.lucene.analysis.util.CharArraySet"/>
</analyzer>

Jens

On 1 Dec 2014 at 16:12:56, Gerrit Boers ([hidden email]) wrote:

Hi,

We use this declaration to get rid of the stopwords in lucene:
            <analyzer class="org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer">

<param name="stopwords" type="java.util.Set"/>

</analyzer>
But since the update to 2.2 we get an error in the log that the analyser cannot be found and as a result the stopword list is used.
How do we get rid of the stopword list?

Kind regards,

Gerrit Boers

Re: Lucene standardAnalyzer not found error in LTS2.2

Dannes Wessels-3
Correct,

This is due to changed internals of Lucene .....

--
www.exist-db.org

> On 01 Dec 2014, at 20:39, Jens Østergaard Petersen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The correct way to remove the default stopwords is, I believe,

Re: Lucene standardAnalyzer not found error in LTS2.2

Gerrit Boers
Hi Jens,

Thanks, that did the trick. I changed the definition and reindexed the collection, now it works as before.

Kind regards,

Gerrit Boers