Namespaces NS1, NS2, NS3 generated

Éric BURGHARD
Hi,

I'm using eXist 20050805 inside cocoon.

I use a simple xml file
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<foo>
  <bar bar="bar"/>
  <foo foo="foo"/>
</foo>

I generate a dom from this file with a
org.apache.excalibur.xml.dom.DOMParser. Serialization of this dom is
hopefully identical to the file.

I pass this dom as a 'document' parameter to this simple xquery script

{$document}

When i execute the script and get the DOM back with a

service.execute(script).getResource(0).getContentAsDOM();

and serialize it, things look quite strange

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<foo xmlns="">
  <bar NS1:bar="bar"/>
  <foo NS2:foo="foo"/>
</foo>

I tryed to debug DOMStreamer, but saw nothing special. I'll try to debug
getContentAsDOM().

Anyone could point me to the right direction ?

Regards.