No more memory on my server, and exist-db crashed--can anyone help?

No more memory on my server, and exist-db crashed--can anyone help?

Tonya-Marie Howe
I am in a bit of a pickle. This has happened to me before, so I know what's wrong, but not how to fix it. I have a server with a limited amount of memory, running exist-db 2.1, and when I tried to download the app from exide, the whole thing. I'm getting a 502 bad gateway error from nginx. I need to restart it. Can someone give me a quick how-to? I have to have this back up and running asap.

I am not really savvy with computers; I know just enough to get me into trouble. I just set up a local host on my laptop, and was going to install the app on there to avoid such problems while I got the memory issue taken care of, but now I've destroyed it! Please help, if you can!

All the best,
Tonya

--
Associate Professor of Literature