Pb with recompile ODD (teiPublisher )

Emmanuelle Morlock
Hi all
I’m using teiPublisher 3.1.0
I’m facing a error message when asking for a recompile of the ODD

"A resource with the same name already exists in the target collection '/db/apps/iglouvre/transform', and you do not have write access on that resource. XMLDB reported an exception while storing documentorg.xmldb.api.base.XMLDBException: A resource with the same name already exists in the target collection '/db/apps/iglouvre/transform', and you do not have write access on that resource. »

for both the four types of transformation (web, latex, print, pub)

It already happened but when I quit exist and restart everything it went ok.
This time it’s not the case.

What is also strange is that the regeneration with module/lib/regenerate.xql seems to work fine:

/db/apps/iglouvre/modules/lib/regenerate.xql

<h4>Regenerated XQuery code from ODD files</h4>

and then the system sems to be stuck to the regenerate.xql I opened in the session.
for example if I open the regenerate.xql of another teiPublisher web app, I still get a message about the previous one transform folder

/db/apps/demo/modules/lib/regenerate.xql
———————————————————————————
gives :
<h4>Regenerated XQuery code from ODD files</h4>

any hint about what is happening there?

Emmanuelle

Re: Pb with recompile ODD (teiPublisher )

Joe Wicentowski
Hi Emmanuelle,

I'd expect to see this error if you run this query (either directly or
from a query window with this query open in eXide) without being
logged in, or having been logged off.  Could you check your logged-in
status and log out/log in to the account with write permissions on
this collection?

Joe

> I’m facing a error message when asking for a recompile of the ODD
>
> "A resource with the same name already exists in the target collection
> '/db/apps/iglouvre/transform', and you do not have write access on that
> resource. XMLDB reported an exception while storing
> documentorg.xmldb.api.base.XMLDBException: A resource with the same name
> already exists in the target collection '/db/apps/iglouvre/transform', and
> you do not have write access on that resource. »

Re: Pb with recompile ODD (teiPublisher )

Emmanuelle Morlock
Hi Joe,

Yes I did check both the log in status ad the write permissions.
Still the same message only when I ask to recompile from the application menu.
If I ask to « eval » lib/regenerate.xql from exide, it seems ok.
but the log seems to say":
"
2017-03-29 16:11:37,952 [qtp1902437632-43] INFO  (AbstractExistHttpServlet.java [doGeneralExistServletConfig]:196) - Using default user guest for all unauthorized requests. «

thanks anyway.

Emmanuelle

De: Wicentowski Joe [hidden email]
Répondre: Wicentowski Joe [hidden email]
Date: 28 mars 2017 at 17:57:54
À: Morlock Emmanuelle [hidden email]
Cc: [hidden email] [hidden email]
Sujet:  Re: [Exist-open] Pb with recompile ODD (teiPublisher )