Problem deploying web app

Peter Stadler-2
Dear all,

I just upgraded my eXist instance via git and did a `build.sh rebuild`.
All went fine, but now I’m having problems installing my web app [1]. The deployment process simply hangs, whether I upload via browser or try via autodeploy.
I updated from commit 72b4bc7d3112593df2d508ca563ad23a31189c3e (February 1st) and I can confirm that going back to this commit indeed fixes the issue for me.

Any help appreciated!
Best
Peter

My system:
OS X 10.11.4
eXist develop branch at 5d6fc97102e27f5404f22ddf3e90e41b4310ae02

[1] https://github.com/Edirom/WeGA-WebApp/releases/download/v2.0.0/WeGA-WebApp-2.0.0.xar

Re: Problem deploying web app

Peter Stadler
There is already an issue for this at https://github.com/eXist-db/exist/issues/1010
I don’t know why this message was sent several times with this much delay …
Please ignore, sorry for the noise!

Peter

> Am 13.05.2016 um 10:46 schrieb Peter Stadler <[hidden email]>:
>
> Dear all,
>
> I just upgraded my eXist instance via git and did a `build.sh rebuild`.
> All went fine, but now I’m having problems installing my web app [1]. The deployment process simply hangs, whether I upload via browser or try via autodeploy.
> I updated from commit 72b4bc7d3112593df2d508ca563ad23a31189c3e (February 1st) and I can confirm that going back to this commit indeed fixes the issue for me.
>
> Any help appreciated!
> Best
> Peter
>

> My system:
> OS X 10.11.4
> eXist develop branch at 5d6fc97102e27f5404f22ddf3e90e41b4310ae02
>
> [1] https://github.com/Edirom/WeGA-WebApp/releases/download/v2.0.0/WeGA-WebApp-2.0.0.xar
Peter Stadler
Carl-Maria-von-Weber-Gesamtausgabe
Arbeitsstelle Detmold