Problem with encoding when storing text/csv

Problem with encoding when storing text/csv

Gerrit Boers
Hi there,

I need to store a set of text/csv files in the database for export and archival but I'm having problems with the encoding.
In the XML is is correct:
<ReferentieTerm type="string">pijn bij dérangement van mediale meniscus</ReferentieTerm>

but when it is transformed to csv and stored in de DB I can only retrieve it like this:
pijn bij dérangement van mediale meniscus

The generated csv is stored into the db by this statement:
xmldb:store(concat($get:strTerminologyData,'/dhd-data/releases/',$collection),$fileName,string-join($file,''),'text/csv')

Version:  eXist-db 2.1 stable

What am I doing wrong? Any solutions to this problem?

Kind regards,

Gerrit