Problems embedding latest eXist - Cocoon 2.1.7.

Problems embedding latest eXist - Cocoon 2.1.7.

Christin Hoepfner

Hello,

I am currently using Cocoon 2.1.7. and I am trying to embed the latest eXist snapshot into the cocoon installation.I followed the instruction „CocoonInstall” from the eXist-Homepage, but I am having problems with the examples provided with the installation. I always get a Java Null Pointer Exception and XSP won’t work at all. Can anybody help me with this? Maybe I am using wrong paths or my exist is installed in the wrong place. I would be very grateful if anybody can help out, because I need eXist for my diploma thesis. Thanks in advance.

Christin