Re: extension modules must be packaged inexist-modul e.jar?

Re: extension modules must be packaged inexist-modul e.jar?

Adam Retter-7
I have like you built an extension module for eXist. Like you I did it
by starting with the Example module.

I simply used Eclipse IDE to import the code of eXist from CVS. I then
copied the Example extension module and renamed the appropriate files
and class/function names and wrote my code.

The module is now included with eXist, when you compile eXist it will
compile and package my extension module up as part of the build process
and include it in exist-modules.jar.

This way I just need to enable the module in the eXist configuration
file conf.xml, and also the module is there for any other eXist users
should they wish to enable it.

The module I wrote gives eXist the ability to send email's via. Sendmail
or SMTP, feel free to check it out.

Hope that helps...

Adam