Re: need union of two constructed nodes

Adam Retter-7
Hi Guys,

Okay I have a solution to my problems in the form of an XSLT that will
merge nodes based on their position, name and attributes.

For anyone else who is interested (and completeness of this post), have
a look at - http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~obecker/XSLT/#merge

I have slightly adapted it, to take its input from a single XML file
containing both nodes as opposed to two seperate XML files.

Cheers Adam.