Replication and load balancing work

hendrickst

I work in a group utilizing eXist-DB (version 2.2). At this time we’re looking to set up replication with 2-3 slave instances and to incorporate load balancing (not round robin however). I’ve played around with replication for a few hours and had it working on a spare machine but at this point we have some company push to move this endeavor forward.

I’m wondering if there is anyone on the list that is familiar enough with these items that would be willing to discuss the opportunity. If interested, please contact me directly via E-mail.

[hidden email]
Senior Project Analyst -- DataMart Systems
DataMart, MS: 078

e: [hidden email]
Experience gracious living with
Kohler.
Genuine Kohler Service Parts

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
~ Albert Einstein