Resuming the eXist Community Call series

Resuming the eXist Community Call series

After a period of action-packed travel and conferences, I'd like to resume the eXist Community Calls.  Today we had a late-breaking, brief call.  The discussion mostly centered on the 3.2.0 release and an issue with recent builds on macOS.  The notes are posted here:

To try to ensure a sustainable pace for these calls, I propose that we hold the calls every 2 weeks for the summer months.  On each call I'd also like to identify a backup chair for the next call, so that the calls continue even if I'm unavailable.  I've started an agenda for the next call, to be held Monday, June 5, 2017 18:30-19:30 UTC (11:30am US Pacific, 2:30pm US Eastern, 7:30pm UK, 8:30pm CET):

Please feel free to add to the agenda or let me know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,

Re: Resuming the eXist Community Call series

The notes from yesterday's very productive call are at the link quoted
below.  The next call will be held on Monday, June 17, 2017
18:30-19:30 UTC (11:30am US Pacific, 2:30pm US Eastern, 7:30pm UK,
8:30pm CEST); in my absence, Leif-Jöran has kindly offered to chair
the call.  The agenda is now available for everyone's additions at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BIi8Hlo3uJ4ZdtYGFkNOcCxu0Bv5cL5mCuZC3tmylPw/edit?usp=sharing.

Joe