Quantcast

Unable to load Shared Resources from Dashboard

Unable to load Shared Resources from Dashboard

John Preimonas-2
Hi,

Seeing as I cannot get Documentation to function from the Dashboard, I have tried, unsuccessfully, to load previous version, all without success.
So then I thought to remove and reload Shared Resources library and see if that got everthing working again. Deleted 0.4.0, then went into Package Manager to reload it. And guess what? The load failed!!! All I got was the message, “Unknown Error:” (see screenshot attached).
Now what do I do? I have no shared resource.

Still not happy.
John Preimonas

Re: Unable to load Shared Resources from Dashboard

Dmitriy Shabanov
Hi John,

Can you check exist.log for details?

--