Wolfgang, when will you be releasing a new snapshot?

Wolfgang, when will you be releasing a new snapshot?

Sava Jurisic
Thanks,
Sava

Re: Wolfgang, when will you be releasing a new snapshot?

Michael Beddow-2
> Subject: [Exist-open] Wolfgang, when will you be releasing a new snapshot?

I think Wolfgang in effect answered this in a posting here yesterday:

> The CVS version should be stable. Compared to the last
> snapshot there were  many, many bug fixes and performance
> improvements. The only reason why I  hesitate to release a
> new snapshot is that there are two known problems in
> the recovery code.

So I imagine the best answer would be "once those problems are fixed" =
"sooner rather than later".

Michael Beddow

Re: Wolfgang, when will you be releasing a new snapshot?

wolfgangmm
> So I imagine the best answer would be "once those problems are fixed" =
> "sooner rather than later".

I expect them to be fixed until tomorrow evening ...

Wolfgang Meier <wolfgangmm <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > So I imagine the best answer would be "once those problems are fixed" =
> > "sooner rather than later".
>
> I expect them to be fixed until tomorrow evening ...
>
> Wolfgang

Thanks Wolf!!! I did not mean to 'pressure', I was just curious to get my hands
on new stuff;

Sava