after the collection move operation,need to reindex?

after the collection move operation,need to reindex?

lin_xd

I have a collection with index conf, and a collection without index conf, after move no indexing collection to indexed collection,need reindex?

thanks
--
此致

easy

莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。

Re: after the collection move operation, need to reindex?

Adam Retter
Yes in that instance you will need to reindex.