Quantcast

bad link to next page

Mike Rowse
What does this error mean? It appears in the output of cocoon when I do
certain queries. Everything seems to be working fine (granted a new hic
cup has appeared with the project during deployment but I'm pretty
certain its not related :) ), I'm just curious as to whether there would
be any advantage to hunting down the source.

The archives only mention this with respect to a bug that seems like it
would be obviously present.

Cheers,
Mike

Re: bad link to next page

Wolfgang Meier-2
> What does this error mean? It appears in the output of cocoon when I do
> certain queries. Everything seems to be working fine (granted a new hic
> cup has appeared with the project during deployment but I'm pretty
> certain its not related :) ), I'm just curious as to whether there would
> be any advantage to hunting down the source.

Funny: I recognized the same error in my application just a few minutes before
reading your message. In my case, it leads to a blocking thread on the
server, which slows down all following queries. Usually, the "bad link to
data before the error, so this seems to be a new bug. I will try to debug
this issue.