connexion to eXist with php interface

Ben Ghenaya Fatma

hello,
I m searching a simple script that connect to an eXist database with php
please help me

Fatmaa

Re: connexion to eXist with php interface

Manuel Lautenschlager
Ben Ghenaya Fatma wrote:
> *
> *
> hello,
> I m searching a simple script that connect to an eXist database with php
> please help me
>
> --
> Fatmaa
i am using the exist_class.php by Andrew Jenks. I extended it a little
bit, more rpc methods, outputkeys ...

i am using it myself, but i didn't plan to make it public, until a few
things work that don't work. (i think getDocument).
i do all queries with queryCollection or queryCollectionXML.
perhaps i will release a cleaned up version and submit it to the CVS,
when i have a little time.

Manuel Lautenschlager wrote:

> Ben Ghenaya Fatma wrote:
>
>> *
>> *
>> hello,
>> I m searching a simple script that connect to an eXist database with php
>> please help me
>>
>> --
>> Fatmaa
>
> i am using the exist_class.php by Andrew Jenks. I extended it a little
> bit, more rpc methods, outputkeys ...
>
> i am using it myself, but i didn't plan to make it public, until a few
> things work that don't work. (i think getDocument).
> i do all queries with queryCollection or queryCollectionXML.
> perhaps i will release a cleaned up version and submit it to the CVS,
> when i have a little time.

... was to fast with the send button.
i just sent Andrew Jenks a mail for permission to make my version
public. Don't know to much about GPL so i asked him first.

manuel

Re: Re: connexion to eXist with php interface

Oscar Celma-2
Hi,

I've this small project:
http://query-exist.sourceforge.net/

Which works fine for PHP4, PHP5, and Perl.
Anyway, nobody complained too much, so you can give it a try.
BTW, connection is done via SOAP interface.

Cheers, Oscar