Quantcast

eXide not opening with open parameter

Pietro Liuzzo
Hi,

I am trying to point some users to eXide to use it as editor of the source xml files.
this is the url I am sending

/exist/apps/eXide/index.html?open=/db/apps/dict/data/1/Lb18678e7241042c686e9929a40ea7589.xml

eXide opens but gets stuck where it says Restoring State... and refreshing with cleared cache does not help, it stays there.

If instead I open eXide from the dashboard and then add the open parameter the file is opened correctly.

I am using exist-db 3.1.1 on Linux 3.13.

I do not understand what I am doing wrong... any help? thanks!

Pietro

--
Pietro Maria Liuzzo
cel (DE): +49 (0) 176 61 000 606

Re: eXide not opening with open parameter

Hungerburg
Am 2017-04-06 um 07:33 schrieb Pietro Liuzzo:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to point some users to eXide to use it as editor of the
> source xml files.
> this is the url I am sending
>
> /exist/apps/eXide/index.html?open=/db/apps/dict/data/1/Lb18678e7241042c686e9929a40ea7589.xml
>
> eXide opens but gets stuck where it says Restoring State... and
> refreshing with cleared cache does not help, it stays there.
>
> If instead I open eXide from the dashboard and then add the open
> parameter the file is opened correctly.
>
> I am using exist-db 3.1.1 on Linux 3.13.
>
> I do not understand what I am doing wrong... any help? thanks!

Maybe a newer firefox/google-chrome does help?
Propably also target="_blank" in the link?

See https://github.com/wolfgangmm/eXide/issues/96

--
Peter

Re: eXide not opening with open parameter

Pietro Liuzzo
I am on the latest chrome and I have the target="_blank" but still this happens.