eXist Community Call: Mon. Apr. 3

The next eXist Community Call will be held Monday, April 3, 2017
18:30-19:30 UTC (11:30am US Pacific, 2:30pm US Eastern, 7:30pm UK,
8:30pm CET).

Please feel free to join and contribute to the agenda:

  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HAI4BZxKDWWSvgpvY0gLpOQS6LODjuLveHeIZ567Q0E/edit?usp=sharing

Note that starting the following week, April 10, I hope to initiate
the first community outreach oriented community call.  The
development-oriented agendas have succeeded in facilitating a faster
pace of releases and discussion of important matters for the eXist
development team, and now I think the Community Call series will be
ready to begin covering topics of interest to the greater community.
For the first of these, I have invited the presenters from XML
Prague's Preconference Day on eXist to reprise their presentations.
If you're interested in presenting on your use of eXist, please get in
touch with me, and we'll find a slot for you.

Notes from past Community Calls and the list of ideas for future calls
is available in the Community Call folder:

  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4NLNdpw86LPc2JsV294NDFfTjQ

Re: eXist Community Call: Mon. Apr. 3

Joe Wicentowski
The call is getting underway.  Please join us on Hangouts at
https://hangouts.google.com/call/n2gnyg32wvdlnpg7rk2upw3zv4e.