eXist Community Call: Mon. March. 13

The next eXist Community Call will be held Monday, March 13, 2017
19:30-20:30 UTC (11:30am US Pacific, 2:30pm US Eastern, 7:30pm UK,
8:30pm CET).

Please feel free to join and contribute to the agenda:

  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S-2ShD00PkLaixfiZVu15UUyJ5aeaPGOQxw8NYTCoj4/edit?usp=sharing

Past Community Calls' notes and the list of ideas for future calls is
available in the Community Call folder:

  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4NLNdpw86LPc2JsV294NDFfTjQ

Re: eXist Community Call: Mon. March. 13

Adam Retter
Teleconference connection details are as follows:

eXist Community Teleconf #4
Mon, Mar 13, 2017 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM GMT

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/458598949

You can also dial in using your phone.

Germany +49 69 5880 7802 72
Netherlands +31 707 709 520
Sweden +46 853 527 818
United Kingdom +44 20 3713 5011
United States +1 (669) 224-3318

Access Code: 458-598-949

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session:   http://help.citrix.com/getready

On 8 March 2017 at 16:04, Joe Wicentowski <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The next eXist Community Call will be held Monday, March 13, 2017
> 19:30-20:30 UTC (11:30am US Pacific, 2:30pm US Eastern, 7:30pm UK,
> 8:30pm CET).
>
> Please feel free to join and contribute to the agenda:
>
>   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S-2ShD00PkLaixfiZVu15UUyJ5aeaPGOQxw8NYTCoj4/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Past Community Calls' notes and the list of ideas for future calls is
> available in the Community Call folder:
>
>   https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4NLNdpw86LPc2JsV294NDFfTjQ
>
> Joe

Re: eXist Community Call: Mon. March. 13

Joe Wicentowski
A reminder that an eXist Community Call will be held today Monday, March 13, 2017 19:30-20:30 UTC (12:30pm US Pacific, 3:30pm US Eastern, 7:30pm UK, 8:30pm CET).

** Note that the US times above have been adjusted from the previous email to reflect the beginning of daylight savings time in the US (as of yesterday).  Europe's daylight savings time does not begin until March 25.  So to avoid confusion for now, we will stick with the UTC time.

Joe