eXist Community Call: Mon. March. 20

The next eXist Community Call will be held Monday, March 20, 2017
19:30-20:30 UTC (12:30pm US Pacific, 3:30pm US Eastern, 7:30pm UK,
8:30pm CET)

Please feel free to join and contribute to the agenda:

  https://docs.google.com/document/d/15CmjPf9FMNPGplcuhujPg8nshgp-3yiOP3KBAH7Gzes/edit?usp=sharing

I'll circulate a reminder about the meeting on the day before with the
agenda, as of that time.

Notes from past Community Calls and the list of ideas for future calls is
available in the Community Call folder:

  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4NLNdpw86LPc2JsV294NDFfTjQ

Re: eXist Community Call: Mon. March. 20

Adam Retter
eXist Community Teleconf #5

Mon, Mar 20, 2017 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM EDT

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/987338893

You can also dial in using your phone.

Access Code: 987-338-893

Germany +49 692 5736 7210
Netherlands +31 707 709 523
Sweden +46 775 757 474
United Kingdom +44 330 221 0086
United States +1 (571) 317-3129

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session:   http://help.citrix.com/getready

On 17 March 2017 at 16:22, Joe Wicentowski <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The next eXist Community Call will be held Monday, March 20, 2017
> 19:30-20:30 UTC (12:30pm US Pacific, 3:30pm US Eastern, 7:30pm UK,
> 8:30pm CET)
>
> Please feel free to join and contribute to the agenda:
>
>   https://docs.google.com/document/d/15CmjPf9FMNPGplcuhujPg8nshgp-3yiOP3KBAH7Gzes/edit?usp=sharing
>
> I'll circulate a reminder about the meeting on the day before with the
> agenda, as of that time.
>
> Notes from past Community Calls and the list of ideas for future calls is
> available in the Community Call folder:
>
>   https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4NLNdpw86LPc2JsV294NDFfTjQ
>
> Joe

Re: eXist Community Call: Mon. March. 20

The call is underway - and as promised, the agenda is below.  Attached
is the link to the full notes.

   https://docs.google.com/document/d/15CmjPf9FMNPGplcuhujPg8nshgp-3yiOP3KBAH7Gzes/edit?usp=sharing

Joe

Confirm notes from last week and follow up on last week’s “next steps” (actions)

Status of AR’s plan for uploading versioning scheme and release
procedure document?

Confirm WM’s proposal for 3.1.1 bugfix release and
version/branch/release procedure as discussed last week. Date? Do we
need branch for 3.1.1 or it can be release base on develop branch?

Revisit release date for 3.2.0 code freeze / bugfix. Date?

Has LJO created an issue about the problem he alluded to with xar
packages and upgrades?

Has LJO fixed the *.exist-db.org redirect issue?

Has Joern moved the eXist website app etc to eXist GitHub?

Has WM moved various repos to eXist GitHub?

Repository roles

Review and discuss PRs for 3.2.0