Quantcast

eXist Community Call: Mon. March. 27

The next eXist Community Call will be held Monday, March 20, 2017 18:30-19:30 UTC (11:30am US Pacific, 2:30pm US Eastern, 7:30pm UK, 8:30pm CET).

Two important program notes:

1. Please note that the UTC time has been adjusted due to the Daylight Savings Time now being in effect in Europe.

2. We may be experimenting with a new chat platform, and will send a reminder about the meeting tomorrow with the link to join.

Please feel free to join and contribute to the agenda:

  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wazeFZPPY7JtRfVAkulLiQR6LKJ2QcLFS5RTFpeAXTU/edit?usp=sharing

Notes from past Community Calls and the list of ideas for future calls is available in the Community Call folder:

  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4NLNdpw86LPc2JsV294NDFfTjQ

Re: eXist Community Call: Mon. March. 27

Adam Retter
Apologies, I only just saw this.

I have not had the time to purchase a GoTo meeting subscription as our
trial expired. I can do so for next week if we would like to use it
again.

On 26 March 2017 at 14:58, Joe Wicentowski <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The next eXist Community Call will be held Monday, March 20, 2017
> 18:30-19:30 UTC (11:30am US Pacific, 2:30pm US Eastern, 7:30pm UK, 8:30pm
> CET).
>
> Two important program notes:
>
> 1. Please note that the UTC time has been adjusted due to the Daylight
> Savings Time now being in effect in Europe.
>
> 2. We may be experimenting with a new chat platform, and will send a
> reminder about the meeting tomorrow with the link to join.
>
> Please feel free to join and contribute to the agenda:
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wazeFZPPY7JtRfVAkulLiQR6LKJ2QcLFS5RTFpeAXTU/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Notes from past Community Calls and the list of ideas for future calls is
> available in the Community Call folder:
>
>   https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4NLNdpw86LPc2JsV294NDFfTjQ
>
> Joe

Re: eXist Community Call: Mon. March. 27

Joe Wicentowski
The meeting is underway now via Google Hangouts at this link: https://hangouts.google.com/call/kuf2ocwnubhe3bb4zhfbcwx3eqe.