eXist Community Call: Mon. March. 6

reminder that the next the eXist Community Call will be held tomorrow, March 6, 2017, 19:30-20:30 UTC (11:30am US Pacific, 2:30pm US Eastern, 7:30pm UK, 8:30pm CET).

As previously mentioned, the agenda of the calls will remain focused on preparations for the forthcoming release (exciting!) and on adopting the revised proposal versioning scheme and release procedure, but everyone interested should please feel free to join and contribute to the agenda:

Past Community Calls' notes and the list of ideas for future calls is available here:

Once the next release is out, I expect we will turn from the core development concerns that've been driving the calls thus far to include broader concerns - hopefully of more interest to the broader community.  Please see the ideas for future calls and let me know what you think.

Re: eXist Community Call: Mon. March. 6

Adam Retter
Connection details for tonights teleconference are as follows:

NOTE - we now have additional country specific dial-in numbers if you
wish to connect via your local PSTN.

eXist Community Teleconf #3
Mon, Mar 6, 2017 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/201869213