Quantcast

exist-db's memory using when idle

lin_xd
hello,all,

 this is the monex memory using graph: no query, is reasonable? (windows 10,java 1.8, develop version)

--
此致

   林晓东

莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。

Re: exist-db's memory using when idle

lin_xd
and the query info is not correct now, the running queries always  : no

--
此致

   林晓东

莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。

在 2017-04-18 03:02:21,"Dmitriy Shabanov" <[hidden email]> 写道:
Monex request consume memory here for sure.

On Sun, Apr 16, 2017 at 2:49 AM, 林晓东 <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello,all,

 this is the monex memory using graph: no query, is reasonable? (windows 10,java 1.8, develop version)

--
此致

   林晓东

莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。

Dmitriy Shabanov

Re: exist-db's memory using when idle

Joe Wicentowski
Hi Xiaodong,

> and the query info is not correct now, the running queries always  : no

I noticed that too when I was looking at your server.  I've never seen
monex do that - on many different servers, it's always shown the
running and recent queries.  I'm not sure what would cause that
either.  Sorry I can't be of any help on this question!

Re: exist-db's memory using when idle

Joe Wicentowski
The /status page can be viewed at
http://118.122.165.33:8091/exist/status?token=162aa534-e83a-4264-915f-20d5fcbb73fe
(I figured this would be ok to post since the admin credentials have
already been shared here). Notably, RecentQueryHistory and
RunningQueries are blank even after performing queries elsewhere in
monex:

    <jmx:RecentQueryHistory>
        <jmx:empty>false</jmx:empty>
        <jmx:tabularType>
            <jmx:array>false</jmx:array>
            <jmx:className>javax.management.openmbean.TabularData</jmx:className>
            <jmx:description>List of recently completed
XQueries</jmx:description>
            <jmx:indexNames>idx</jmx:indexNames>
            <jmx:rowType>
                <jmx:array>false</jmx:array>

<jmx:className>javax.management.openmbean.CompositeData</jmx:className>
                <jmx:description>Lists recently completed
XQueries</jmx:description>
                <jmx:typeName>recentQueryHistory</jmx:typeName>
            </jmx:rowType>
            <jmx:typeName>queryList</jmx:typeName>
        </jmx:tabularType>
    </jmx:RecentQueryHistory>

    <jmx:RunningQueries>
        <jmx:empty>true</jmx:empty>
        <jmx:tabularType>
            <jmx:array>false</jmx:array>
            <jmx:className>javax.management.openmbean.TabularData</jmx:className>
            <jmx:description>List of currently running
XQueries</jmx:description>
            <jmx:indexNames>id</jmx:indexNames>
            <jmx:rowType>
                <jmx:array>false</jmx:array>

<jmx:className>javax.management.openmbean.CompositeData</jmx:className>
                <jmx:description>Lists currently running
XQueries</jmx:description>
                <jmx:typeName>runningQueries</jmx:typeName>
            </jmx:rowType>
            <jmx:typeName>queryList</jmx:typeName>
        </jmx:tabularType>
    </jmx:RunningQueries>