how to start app dashboard\monex, in standalone mode?

how to start app dashboard\monex, in standalone mode?

lin_xd
Hello,sir,

  How can I start the dashboard app in standalone mode? (start exist-db by /bin/server.bat)

Thanks.

--
此致
easy

Re: how to start app dashboard\monex, in standalone mode?

Adam Retter
You can't without a lot of difficulty. I would suggest not to use
server.sh (standalone mode), we have pretty much standardised on
startup.sh.