launching the gui client with password from command line

launching the gui client with password from command line

Toma Tasovac-2
Hi.

I'm running eXist 3.2 on a Mac. I would expect

bin/client.sh -ouri=xmldb:<a href="exist://blahblah" class="">exist://blahblah -u admin -P adminpass

to launch the client and log in. However, I still have to type in the password in the GUI client and click on Connect. Why is that? Is there a workaround?

All best,
Toma

--
Belgrade Center for Digital Humanities

Re: launching the gui client with password from command line

Eduard Drenth

Hi,

I also have this problem.

Plus I experience a possibly related problem in 3.2 (and 3.0 and 3.1) when using the dashboard.

1 open dashboard

2 login

3 click package manager => nothing happens

4 login AND check remember

5 click package manager => opens

I filed an issue: https://github.com/eXist-db/exist/issues/1452

Eduard Drenth, Software Architekt