Quantcast

modified versions of teiPublisher on the same server (with the original one)?

modified versions of teiPublisher on the same server (with the original one)?

Emmanuelle Morlock
Hil all,

my question may seem awkward, but I want to ask it anyway.
I’d like to have several versions of teiPublisher (the official one plus some modified by me) on the same exist-db server, all using teiPublisherlib app. Is it possible, if yes, are there things to do to make it perfectly safe?  if not, why…
My need for the moment is to a way of testing things, but in the end I’d like to have a modified version of teiPublisher, using in a a matrix to deploy several applications on the same structure (without having to copy the modified structure for each app every time I create or updates them)
thanks a lot !
Best,
--
Emmanuelle Morlock