Quantcast

old problem with environment variables

Pietro Liuzzo
Dear all,

I need to set environment variables which are available to my exist 3.1.1 run as a service with yajsw on Linux 3.13.0-110. I had them set in the wrapper.conf once upon a time in exist 2.2, but modifying in the same way the current wrapper.conf of yajsw does not have the same effect. Where and how should I set environment variables for them to be available to exist? setting them from the shell normally does not make them available to available-environment-variables().

Thanks a lot
Pietro

--
Pietro Maria Liuzzo
cel (DE): +49 (0) 176 61 000 606

Re: old problem with environment variables

Dannes Wessels-3
which environment variables do you need to set and: how did you do that in the old wrapper.conf?

the config files are very similar but not identical…….

D.