the restxq way for file upload?

Immanuel Normann
Hi,

I am looking for the restxq way to upload files in existdb. I find a lot solutions for the old non-restxq way (with http:request -/response...), but no solution for restxq in the existdb world.

In the the basex world, though, there seems to be a solution:
http://docs.basex.org/wiki/RESTXQ#File_Uploads
which appearently doesn't work on my existdb 2.2. (May be on existdb 3.* ?).
btw. it would be sufficient without multipart/form-data

Best,
Immanuel

Re: the restxq way for file upload?

Are you wanting to upload the files from a HTML form, or from a direct HTTP PUT/POST ?

On 28 July 2017 at 11:31, Immanuel Normann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for the restxq way to upload files in existdb. I find a lot solutions for the old non-restxq way (with http:request -/response...), but no solution for restxq in the existdb world.

In the the basex world, though, there seems to be a solution:
http://docs.basex.org/wiki/RESTXQ#File_Uploads
which appearently doesn't work on my existdb 2.2. (May be on existdb 3.* ?).
btw. it would be sufficient without multipart/form-data

Best,
Immanuel

eXist Core Developer
{ United Kingdom / United States }