uninstall.jar "Invalid or corrupt jarfile"

uninstall.jar "Invalid or corrupt jarfile"

Tim Thompson
Hello,

I may be missing something (I didn't see any references to this in recent issues or discussions), but when I try to uninstall eXist 3.0 on an Ubuntu 14.04 server, I get an error:

"Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile uninstall.jar"

(this after changing the file permissions to executable).

Also, I may have goofed during the command-prompt install, but I seem to have had an issue with my admin password: is there a restriction on passwords with spaces? When I tried to log in to the dashboard, the password I used during install wouldn't work (it did contain space characters). That's when I tried to uninstall and had the issue with the JAR file.

Best,

Tim

--
Tim A. Thompson
Metadata Librarian (Spanish/Portuguese Specialty)

www.linkedin.com/in/timathompson