Quantcast

where is the file elements.dbx?

lin_xd
In doc says:
This index keeps track of the elements (tags), attributes, and nodal structure for all XML documents in a collection. It is created and maintained automatically in eXist-db, and can neither be reconfigured nor disabled by the user. The structural index is required for nearly all XPath and XQuery expressions in eXist-db (with the exception of wildcard-only expressions such as "//*"). This index is stored in the database file elements.dbx.

but where is the file,I can't found it in data dir.

--
此致

   林晓东

莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。

Re: where is the file elements.dbx?

lin_xd
but no elements.dbx

--
此致

   林晓东

莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。

在 2017-04-08 15:43:30,"محمد جواد حسنی" <[hidden email]> 写道:
The dbx files located at webapps/WEB-INF/data directory.

On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 10:44 AM 林晓东 <[hidden email]> wrote:
In doc says:
This index keeps track of the elements (tags), attributes, and nodal structure for all XML documents in a collection. It is created and maintained automatically in eXist-db, and can neither be reconfigured nor disabled by the user. The structural index is required for nearly all XPath and XQuery expressions in eXist-db (with the exception of wildcard-only expressions such as "//*"). This index is stored in the database file elements.dbx.

but where is the file,I can't found it in data dir.

--
此致

   林晓东

莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。

Re: where is the file elements.dbx?

Dannes Wessels-3

On 8 Apr 2017, at 16:51 , 林晓东 <[hidden email]> wrote:

but no elements.dbx

Correct, this file does not exist anymore.
If I remember correctly this is the case because we switched off the old fulltext index….

cheers

Re: where is the file elements.dbx?

The documentation is incorrect, the Structural Index is stored in structure.dbx.

I just sent a PR to correct the docs -
https://github.com/eXist-db/documentation/pull/107