Quantcast

xmldb:match-collection($regex) always returning empty string

xmldb:match-collection($regex) always returning empty string

ch.g
Hello everyone,

It seems xmldb:match-collection is not behaving as expected (at least on my system, I could not have it return any collection, whatever the regex pattern I use for test) and always returns an empty string.

Can somebody confirm it on the latest trunk ?

Thanks and cheers,
C.

--
ɹǝsıǝƃ ǝɥdoʇsıɹɥɔ
e-Smile, solutions in monitoring and information management

Re: xmldb:match-collection($regex) always returning empty string

Erwan Guiochet
Hi,

testing it on the 2.0 RC2 ... got empty string too...
But i don't know how it works exactly.

I have tried to add a login before but nothing.

regards,

Re: xmldb:match-collection($regex) always returning empty string

please could you provide an example?

On 17 Apr 2013, at 16:27 , christophe geiser <[hidden email]> wrote:

It seems xmldb:match-collection is not behaving as expected (at least on my system, I could not have it return any collection, whatever the regex pattern I use for test) and always returns an empty string.

Can somebody confirm it on the latest trunk ?

Re: xmldb:match-collection($regex) always returning empty string

ch.g
Thanks for the answer,
Well, I would have expected, for instance, that xmldb:match-collection("db") returns all collection names. But there is maybe something I am missing.
Cheers,
C.