yajsw/conf/wrapper.conf contains paths for Adam Retter

yajsw/conf/wrapper.conf contains paths for Adam Retter

Alexander Henket-2
Before it used to be Wolfgang in the wrapper.conf, but 3.3.0 appears to have switched to Adam. Would be nice to see that part fixed from 3.3.1 onwards :-)

Re: yajsw/conf/wrapper.conf contains paths for Adam Retter

Adam Retter
Okay so I agree it would be nice if I wasn't listed in that file.

The problem I think is that when I build eXist for a release, the tools/yajsw/conf/wrapper.conf file is generated from tools/yajsw/conf/wrapper.conf.in file.

I am not really sure how this is done, or what should actually be placed in there instead? Maybe we should just hardcode it to the environment variable $EXIST_HOME?

Perhaps Wolfgang, who did the original YAJSW work could comment?

On 28 July 2017 at 22:09, Alexander Henket <[hidden email]> wrote:
Before it used to be Wolfgang in the wrapper.conf, but 3.3.0 appears to have switched to Adam. Would be nice to see that part fixed from 3.3.1 onwards :-)

eXist Core Developer
{ United Kingdom / United States }